Best Beauty and Natural facial mask
– Full Face Mask Recipes-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ).push();
Face masks should be chosen according to individuals requirements. There are many kinds of masks, depending on the functions thay have to perform.
Facial Masks have always been used to maintain a more youthful appearance. Masks are based in wax, rubber, oatmeal, and mud. They can be purchased over the counter, or applied in salons, spas, and some dermatologists offices. In general, masks are left on the face for ten to thirty minutes.
Natural Homemade face mask recipe
Face masks for dry skin
Face masks for oily skin
Mix half teaspoon honey with egg white and one teaspoon lemon juice. Add fullers earth or brewer’s yeast powder. Mix into a paste and apply. Remove after 20 minutes with water.
Face masks for combination skin
Mix one table spoon youghurt with fuller’s earth and apply. Yoghurt itself can be applied on the face. It helps to soften the skin and restore the antural acid mantle.
Face masks for combination and normal skin
- Add the white of an egg to oatmeal and apply for 15-20 minutes. Remove with water, rubbing gently.
- Oatmeal-based facial masks are mixed with water to make a paste. They can help normal or combination skin. They leave the skin feeling soft, smooth, and tightened.
- Add lemon juice and a little milk to oatmeal. Apply the paste and remove after 20 minutes with water. Do not use if there are eruptions.
- Make a pulp of raw papaya and apply. Papaya has a cleansing action, softening dead skin cells and aiding their removal.
- Grated cucumber can be applied all over the face. The juice is good for the skin around the eyes too. Helps to tighten the skin and has a cooling and refreshing effects.
All time favorate facial masks