11 Benefits of drinking water to lose weight
Water is the only drink which is free from calories. Speed of your metabolic rate counts when losing weight. Here too water plays a vital role. Drinking more water speeds up your metabolic rate and makes you feel energetic and active.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ).push();
- Consume fruits and vegetables high in water content like melons, cucumber, tomatoes etc.
- Food products containing high amounts of energy from added sugar and fats and little water should be avoided if you want to lose weight.
- Water hydrates your body by speeding up your metabolic rate. Water helps to regulate your bowel movements also.
- As feeling thirsty and hungry go hand in hand, it will be better to understand what your body demands. As in case of extreme thirst people misunderstand by eating instead of drinking which adds for extra pounds.
- It is recommended to drink a glass of water 15 minutes before eating as it minimizes your hunger and helps you to control your portion.
- Drinking water in the morning, empty stomach hydrates your body and prepares it for daily activities in a more active manner.
- If you are dieting or want to lose weight, drink as much water as you can, water provides you increased energy and metabolism.
- Water, weight loss and exercise make up a great combination. As exercise is the core for weight loss, water too is equally important. Water accounts for water loss during sweating. Water before, during and after exercise provides high level of energy and helps muscles recover from training.
- Water gives you a glowing, fresh and young skin by acting as a moisturizer.
- Water provides you large amounts of vitamins and minerals if fruits and vegetables high in water content are eaten.
- Problems related to kidney like kidney stones and diabetes can be reduced if water is consumed in excess. Water helps to wash off kidney stones and maintains sugar level.
Related Posts :